Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All My Sons 4-Square Notes for Act I and II

The final multiple choice test for "All My Sons" will happen on Monday, December 14th . The vocabulary quiz will happen on Tuesday, December 15th.

You should create a 4-square chart to record main ideas and important details from the reading for Act I and Act II.

The stopping points for the Act I 4-square are as follows:

Pages 5-15, 15-28, 28-40. In each box record the main idea for that section of text as well as two details. In the final box, record a summary of the author's intent.


The stopping points for Act II 4-square are as follows:

Pages 40-57, 57-65, and 65-71. In each box record the main idea for that section of text as well as two quotes. In the final box, record a summary of the author's intent. That is, what is Miller's point in writing? What message is he trying to convey about a particular topic?


Thanks for all of the enthusiastic reading in class. I didn't know we had so many talent thespians in our midst. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment